The ICVS program is designed to give the student a well-rounded, comprehensive knowledge of the topics covered by the instructor in order to prepare them in their job.
After the ICVS program is completed, the student will have comprehended the following subjects
1. Complexities surrounding the valuation process.
2. Understanding the issues related to empirical evidence.
3. The strengths and weaknesses of the various approaches.
4. Challenges of developing capitalization and discount rates in a global environment and their application to international markets.
5. Different sources of data and information.
6. Common pitfalls that could be encountered throughout the process.